2007 T300 throttle linkage

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

superdutyfan

Hello everyone first post. I am having a problem with the throttle linkage when the peddle is pressed to the floor it dose not rev up. i can see the linkage seems to be moving when it goes under the seat area but i can not trace it past there. Is there a trap door under the seat or any thing like that ? on the engine you throttle moves fine. the machine is a : 2007 T300 joystick controls thanks SDF

Bobcatdan

Try changeing your fuel filter
Does it rev up with the hand throttle? The two throttles are connected by linkage and then to a cable that runs to the back of the machine. If you flip the cab up, you can see some of it. You'll probably have to take the panels off by the foot pedal to see the rest. I'm thinking a drift pin holding stuff together fell out.

OP
OP
S

superdutyfan

Follow Dan
the hand throttle always seemed stiff. cant really move it to rev it up not like the foot throttle. when operating the machine and the foot throttle would be all the way pressed down then i could move the hand throttle about an inch and would drive faster. but the hand throttle never seemed to work like it should if the only throttle was the hand throttle. how do you flip the cab up ? i can see the linkage move from the peddle through a hole on the right slide just below the seat.

antfarmer2

the hand throttle always seemed stiff. cant really move it to rev it up not like the foot throttle. when operating the machine and the foot throttle would be all the way pressed down then i could move the hand throttle about an inch and would drive faster. but the hand throttle never seemed to work like it should if the only throttle was the hand throttle. how do you flip the cab up ? i can see the linkage move from the peddle through a hole on the right slide just below the seat.
On mine I just take four bolts off the cage and flip it back

Bobcatdan

On mine I just take four bolts off the cage and flip it back
Both throttles use the same cable back to the engine. If the cable is tight, I could see the foot throttle linkage bending or breaking. Two 3/4" lock nuts on inside front corners of the cab.

OP
OP
S

superdutyfan

Both throttles use the same cable back to the engine. If the cable is tight, I could see the foot throttle linkage bending or breaking. Two 3/4" lock nuts on inside front corners of the cab.
i took off the hand throttle and could see the the foot throttle was connected to a brass block and there is a hole in the other end which i assume the throttle cable attaches to it. but it looks like the threads may be stripped. i took some pictures but i don't know how to attach to this post.

OP
OP
S

superdutyfan

i took off the hand throttle and could see the the foot throttle was connected to a brass block and there is a hole in the other end which i assume the throttle cable attaches to it. but it looks like the threads may be stripped. i took some pictures but i don't know how to attach to this post.
so i lifted the cab (which was so simple) and found the throttle cable had broke off so purchased a new cable installed and took apart the had throttle which was supper stiff now it woks like a dream. Thanks everyone.

siduramaxde

so i lifted the cab (which was so simple) and found the throttle cable had broke off so purchased a new cable installed and took apart the had throttle which was supper stiff now it woks like a dream. Thanks everyone.
Good to hear that you got it fixed. It seems that there are so many threads that we never get to hear the outcome on.