2007 S250 bobcat turns to the right on its own.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

nhdemo4all

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyones knows why my 2007 S250 bobcat turns to the right on its own? It still operates good, but you have to hold the right joystick forward a little to keep it from moving to the right.

OP
OP
N

nhdemo4all

The steering levers need to have neutral adjusted.
Can you please tell me how to adjust neutral. Also i have an S250 & S185 both 2007, that i purchased at the same time, and 1st the deluxe panel on the S185 went bad. I have to hit the panel on the side in order for it turn on. Then the S250 started with the same problem. So i now have 2 bocats that have very little hours (for year it is) that need a deluxe panel. Why does this happen????? They are very expensive, im asking to see if its something that can be repaired. Thanks!

Bobcatdan

Can you please tell me how to adjust neutral. Also i have an S250 & S185 both 2007, that i purchased at the same time, and 1st the deluxe panel on the S185 went bad. I have to hit the panel on the side in order for it turn on. Then the S250 started with the same problem. So i now have 2 bocats that have very little hours (for year it is) that need a deluxe panel. Why does this happen????? They are very expensive, im asking to see if its something that can be repaired. Thanks!
your machine is in a gray area between two different style of linkage so with out knowing what style pintal levers you have, it is hard to say. Also there very well could be were in the neutral blocks and roller that could be causing your problem. (those are somewhat easy external parts so don't freak). As for the delux dash, problems are fairly rare with those. Save yourself some money, just downgrade to a key start. Very simple to do, but you will your dealer to reprogram the controller to make it work.

Latest posts