2004 S175 shut engine off in 10 seconds

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

edlewis

Hydrostatic charge pressure light goes on the engine cuts off.... machine only has 258 hrs on it......Works intermittingly....Please help....Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
found out the problem......loose belt.....problem over....Thanks for nothing
Glad to help!
My crystal ball was broken last night so i couldn't tell you the problem from a detailed description of charge light on then engine shuts off.

skidsteer.ca

Glad to help!
My crystal ball was broken last night so i couldn't tell you the problem from a detailed description of charge light on then engine shuts off.
Oh come on now Tazza, with the hundereds of thousands we get paid each year to answer questions here we should feel guilty about actually getting the boat in the lake once this year and not being here to take the abuse personally;)
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
Oh come on now Tazza, with the hundereds of thousands we get paid each year to answer questions here we should feel guilty about actually getting the boat in the lake once this year and not being here to take the abuse personally;)
Ken
LOL Ken, if only we got paid it wouldn't bother me id just figure it as the cost of doing business.
It just bugs me when people expect or demand an answer within hours not considering we are from all over the world. I was probably sleeping when this was first posted. If you expect an answer instantly, go call your dealer they are at least paid for it.
*end rant*
Most members in here that have had issues were very pleasant with their questions and even if we were unable to assist they would thank everyone involved for their input. This forum is a lot more civilized than other ones i am on, constant flaming between members. Its just not something i want to see happen around here.

Zorack

LOL Ken, if only we got paid it wouldn't bother me id just figure it as the cost of doing business.
It just bugs me when people expect or demand an answer within hours not considering we are from all over the world. I was probably sleeping when this was first posted. If you expect an answer instantly, go call your dealer they are at least paid for it.
*end rant*
Most members in here that have had issues were very pleasant with their questions and even if we were unable to assist they would thank everyone involved for their input. This forum is a lot more civilized than other ones i am on, constant flaming between members. Its just not something i want to see happen around here.
Yes I would never want this place to turn into a general mayhem type of place. This place is special and very glad as others have put it to be here :)

sterlclan

Yes I would never want this place to turn into a general mayhem type of place. This place is special and very glad as others have put it to be here :)
if you want mayhem go to pirate4x4.com those guys can be brutal .....some make us happy coming in some make us happy leaving.......witch one you are is up to you.... don't let it get to you tazza . thanks all ............Jeff

nobull1

*end rant*
Tazza

Anyone can get a computer/internet and join a forum. If you were to meet a lot of people that belong to forums, you probably wouldn't let a small percentage of them in your yard, or answer a question they might ask.

Tazza

Staff member
Tazza

Anyone can get a computer/internet and join a forum. If you were to meet a lot of people that belong to forums, you probably wouldn't let a small percentage of them in your yard, or answer a question they might ask.
I totally agree.
I never get things like this get to me, don't worry i'm not going to go on a rampage :)

skidsteer.ca

I totally agree.
I never get things like this get to me, don't worry i'm not going to go on a rampage :)
I don't sweat it either, just glad i don't meet those type of people to often, I can't think of another post on here that was anywhere near that negitive.
He probably already run out of people who would listen at his dealer..., maybe he though this was a direct line to Bobcat???
Have a great weekend all
Ken

jmatt20

I don't sweat it either, just glad i don't meet those type of people to often, I can't think of another post on here that was anywhere near that negitive.
He probably already run out of people who would listen at his dealer..., maybe he though this was a direct line to Bobcat???
Have a great weekend all
Ken
hey don't go so hard on this guy . i posted a question late one night and had to wait unti the next day when everyone got off work for my reply. i'm going to put in a request for a refund.....oh wait a minute i got all this info for free ....NEVERMIND..... lol

Tazza

Staff member
hey don't go so hard on this guy . i posted a question late one night and had to wait unti the next day when everyone got off work for my reply. i'm going to put in a request for a refund.....oh wait a minute i got all this info for free ....NEVERMIND..... lol
Next time i will charge twice as much! that'll fix ya.