2004 85XT Parking Brake Won't Release

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Neli

Is there a fuse for this function somewhere? Any ideas what might be causing the issue, I was unlatching the attachment when it suddenly just locked up on me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! THank you! Neli

IOWASTROKER

apparently can NOT PM you on this forum. Check your Cab safety switch!!! Check the safety arm lever switch behind your left shoulder blade!!! Check the order in which you start, move the safety arm lever and push the parking brake red button. I think I have mine figured out....without the manual:)))

Steveg

apparently can NOT PM you on this forum. Check your Cab safety switch!!! Check the safety arm lever switch behind your left shoulder blade!!! Check the order in which you start, move the safety arm lever and push the parking brake red button. I think I have mine figured out....without the manual:)))
Does anybody know are the XT series wiring similar to the 400 series skid loaders? I have a 400 series manual to help look up things as necessary.

dune33

Does anybody know are the XT series wiring similar to the 400 series skid loaders? I have a 400 series manual to help look up things as necessary.
i know on our 430 if the aux hydrulics is not in the center position and if you lift the safety bar the engine will stop. and the boom/bucket gets locked out if the jumper for the door is not connected. we just bought the 430 and have had some electrical issuses, and for the most part was all caused by the anti corrosive coating that case puts on the relay terminals