2002 873 auxiliary pressure release not working

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Cenoman73

Hello,
the button was working for detaching breaker, used my breaker a few times, now when you press button, the machine does shut off but now it leaves breaker charged. Any help would be greatly appreciated

wbecker

Have you held the button down for 5-10 seconds to have time for the fluid to release?

wbecker

Hello,
the button was working for detaching breaker, used my breaker a few times, now when you press button, the machine does shut off but now it leaves breaker charged. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Have you held the button several seconds for the fluid to have time to release?

brdgbldr

Hello,
In my operators manual it states that the "auxiliary pressure release" button is only for the rear couplers. However I know some operators that say it works for the front also. You do need to hold the button for at least two seconds after the engine comes to a complete stop.

For the front couplers the manual says:

"When Connecting: Push the quick couplers tightly together and hold for five seconds; the pressure is automatically released as the couplers are installed."

"When Disconnecting: Push the quick couplers tightly together and hold for five seconds; then retract the sleeve until the couplers disconnect."

OP
OP
C

Cenoman73

In my operators manual it states that the "auxiliary pressure release" button is only for the rear couplers. However I know some operators that say it works for the front also. You do need to hold the button for at least two seconds after the engine comes to a complete stop.

For the front couplers the manual says:

"When Connecting: Push the quick couplers tightly together and hold for five seconds; the pressure is automatically released as the couplers are installed."

"When Disconnecting: Push the quick couplers tightly together and hold for five seconds; then retract the sleeve until the couplers disconnect."
when it was working, id hold button for 10-15 seconds and you could hear a faint ticking and then you could unhook cuplers easy. Now i cant hear the ticking and line stay pressurized when trying to remove. i havent found any push bleed fitting that fit my machine, only the for newer models

OP
OP
C

Cenoman73

when it was working, id hold button for 10-15 seconds and you could hear a faint ticking and then you could unhook cuplers easy. Now i cant hear the ticking and line stay pressurized when trying to remove. i havent found any push bleed fitting that fit my machine, only the for newer models

OP
OP
C

Cenoman73

thanks for the help, turns out that one of the solenoids was a bit loose, and i also pulled the values and cleaned and reinstalled, now its working again