Lx565 need help with hydro line

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Delly

Hey guys I have the lx565 I'm replacing the 2 lines off the t fitting on the back of the control valve there's a 2 right and 2 left. Well I ordered them and the left side looks totally different they don't even follow correctly I'm trying to explain to messicks but they don't understand. Is it possible there's a wrong part number? I have a standard flow. Here's the part number I have but the lines are so different 9845089 and 9845090. When I look at other models I can find something that looks closer to my design but it falls under like a ls180 with Pilot Controls which I don't have. .? I'm confused I have ordered all the other lines and everything matches perfect except these 2. Any help would be app4eciated. I have pics to show but can't seem to load them. Thx again guys.

OP
OP
D

Delly

Ok I think I got a photo in that section under lx565 control valve hydro line. My original line is marked with blue tape so you can see the way it routes and the new one is there I'm pointing to them. Thx.

Mike10

IMG_1189.JPG
Those part numbers are for the left side. Left and right is dermined by standing behind the loader facing the back end of the loader, or if you like by sitting in the seat like you are driving.

OP
OP
D

Delly

Those part numbers are for the left side. Left and right is dermined by standing behind the loader facing the back end of the loader, or if you like by sitting in the seat like you are driving.
Yes left side is the problem I'm having. These lines are so different from the originals that they won't work. I have a picture in the photos section if you could look at it for me Mike. I'm thinking they have the wrong part number on the parts site. Thanks.

Mike10

Yes left side is the problem I'm having. These lines are so different from the originals that they won't work. I have a picture in the photos section if you could look at it for me Mike. I'm thinking they have the wrong part number on the parts site. Thanks.
The new lines are correct at least of what I can see. There probably was a change years ago to this style. It is hard to get a good feel how they should be installed with the old lines still in place. What I do to determine which line goes where is to line them up outside of the loader. One will fit inside the bend of the other where it comes out into the fender.

OP
OP
D

Delly

The new lines are correct at least of what I can see. There probably was a change years ago to this style. It is hard to get a good feel how they should be installed with the old lines still in place. What I do to determine which line goes where is to line them up outside of the loader. One will fit inside the bend of the other where it comes out into the fender.
I replaced all the lines off the control valve. Everyone was a exact fit. These 2 are nowhere the same. The one line won't fit between the gearbox and a fat hydro line coming off the control valve, so today they called me after looking at all photos and agree there has to be a wrong part number on the lines. There gonna send me out another, I believe there using the number for the hi flow thou. Will see when it gets here. Also those lines are about 6" off from the line up with the pipe holder that mounts to the frame. I don't know Mike but these really don't look right. I cant seem to load more pics to show you more.

OP
OP
D

Delly

I replaced all the lines off the control valve. Everyone was a exact fit. These 2 are nowhere the same. The one line won't fit between the gearbox and a fat hydro line coming off the control valve, so today they called me after looking at all photos and agree there has to be a wrong part number on the lines. There gonna send me out another, I believe there using the number for the hi flow thou. Will see when it gets here. Also those lines are about 6" off from the line up with the pipe holder that mounts to the frame. I don't know Mike but these really don't look right. I cant seem to load more pics to show you more.
Hmmm Ya no Mike the more I look at picture number 1 I don't even think the hand control and box will fit back in there if that pipe was routed that way along the side of the gear box..