Low Charge Pressure code

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
I

Ironmule

Actually what I was thinking when recommening having a dealer look at it. That way the pressure the controller is seeing compared to actual. There are several variables here that can make a possible easy repair a real pain in the butt. If it is sensor circuit problem, you could have something like a bad temp sensor confusing the controller and throwing a red herring code.
Thanks, I guess the trip to the dealer is in my near future..

7LBSSMALLIE

Thanks, I guess the trip to the dealer is in my near future..
GUYS I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD? but if im spending my spare time.(of course now that's its 20 degrees I have a lot more of) would apprecatit a n update. as in has this problem been resovled. as in. no I sent to dealer they screwed me. or I sent to dealer they were aswome ? IS PROBLEM RESOLVED?

OP
OP
I

Ironmule

GUYS I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD? but if im spending my spare time.(of course now that's its 20 degrees I have a lot more of) would apprecatit a n update. as in has this problem been resovled. as in. no I sent to dealer they screwed me. or I sent to dealer they were aswome ? IS PROBLEM RESOLVED?
I haven't been able to take it in yet. I will be sure to post when I eventually get it to the dealer.