bucket wont move

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

iceman81105

I have a 753 bobcat and the bucket wont go up or down. The bucket light blinks 3 times and it fills like it is locked out. I changed the solenoid for the lift and lock system and still wont unlock the bucket.

OP
OP
I

iceman81105

Are there any service codes when you press and hold the lights button?
it doesnt have a lights button On the right side and beside the seat are lights Bobcat interlock control system. seat light is on Seat bar light is on Valve light is flashing 3 times Traction light is on Power light is on.

dr.bobcat

it doesnt have a lights button On the right side and beside the seat are lights Bobcat interlock control system. seat light is on Seat bar light is on Valve light is flashing 3 times Traction light is on Power light is on.
Did you change the coil 6671025 and still not work ?, maybe have to check the Bics valve.

OldMachinist

Did you change the coil 6671025 and still not work ?, maybe have to check the Bics valve.
Valve light flashing 3 times is valve output wire is grounded or the valve ground wire isn't connected. Inspect the wiring going to the coil for rubs/shorts. Also remove the connector to the BICS box(black box with the lights) and check for corrosion/dirty connections.