Bobcat 753 Bucket size

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Behjam

Curious if anyone has ever used an 8ft snow bucket on a 753. Not sure if it's too big to push snow with. I have smaller bucket to use to lift the snow pile if need be. The 8ft bucket would just come in handy to get my long driveway in one pass. Thanks

[email protected]

a friend of mine has a bobcat brand 100 inch snow bucket. its HUGE. like HUGE HUGE. your machine can probably move it empty but thats about it.

reaperman

Look at my avatar photo, its not the largest photo but its exactly what your asking. Its a modified 8 foot tractor bucket on my 753. Although its not as heavy duty as a lot of manufactured snow buckets its still plenty heavy. The machine handles the bucket without any issues. Wet, heavy snow, isnt really a problem. You just need to use a bit of common sense when lifting.

OP
OP
B

Behjam

Look at my avatar photo, its not the largest photo but its exactly what your asking. Its a modified 8 foot tractor bucket on my 753. Although its not as heavy duty as a lot of manufactured snow buckets its still plenty heavy. The machine handles the bucket without any issues. Wet, heavy snow, isnt really a problem. You just need to use a bit of common sense when lifting.
Awesome. Thanks for the response. Exactly the answer I was looking for.