Bobcat 743 1990 years one party at advance isn't valid. (one wheel motor drives in only one direction)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
N

nester1

At me the nearest dealer in native land in 750 km, and in Russia of 350 km. Therefore I ask somebody can tell from what material seal is made? And freely it enters in balance ring?
The nearest dealer in Chelyabinsk has told that can offer only the new engine. I have made consolidation from ftoroplast, At once the problem with movement has disappeared, but through 2 business hours there were jerks (Sharp intervals) in movement. After dismantling of the engine I have found out seal the equal. Ftoroplast very much elastic material.

See the previous image in the folder... See the next image in the folder...
уплотнение.jpg
It is interesting to me, in your country probably to order it seal? Number under catalog Eaton 6961-000
Aeton.jpg

OldMachinist

The nearest dealer in Chelyabinsk has told that can offer only the new engine. I have made consolidation from ftoroplast, At once the problem with movement has disappeared, but through 2 business hours there were jerks (Sharp intervals) in movement. After dismantling of the engine I have found out seal the equal. Ftoroplast very much elastic material.

It is interesting to me, in your country probably to order it seal? Number under catalog Eaton 6961-000
Yes we could just order the seal. You can order it online and have it shipped. I found a place in Australia that sells them http://www.hydraulicspecialties.com.au/products/all-products?keyword=6961-000

Tazza

Staff member
Yes we could just order the seal. You can order it online and have it shipped. I found a place in Australia that sells them http://www.hydraulicspecialties.com.au/products/all-products?keyword=6961-000
I never thought that seal really did anything...... You should be able to buy a complete seal kit from http://loaderpartssource.com if you can't just get the seal you need.

OP
OP
N

nester1

I never thought that seal really did anything...... You should be able to buy a complete seal kit from http://loaderpartssource.com if you can't just get the seal you need.
Here isn't present not 743 though is similar in seal kit 643 http://www.loaderpartssource.com/seal-kit-for-bobcat-520-530-533-540-542-630-631-632-641-642-and-643-drive-motor.html .Из Australia I will wait for them probably month at the best. Can at whom there are exact sizes? Or to write inquiry on Eaton?

cnord

Here isn't present not 743 though is similar in seal kit 643 http://www.loaderpartssource.com/seal-kit-for-bobcat-520-530-533-540-542-630-631-632-641-642-and-643-drive-motor.html .Из Australia I will wait for them probably month at the best. Can at whom there are exact sizes? Or to write inquiry on Eaton?
Nester1, I work at Loader Parts Source Inc. and I was reading this and when I saw your post I double checked. We do have the seal kit that you are looking for, but we just did not have it on the website. I am working to get it up now. It should be there sometime tomorrow.

shill74

Nester1, I work at Loader Parts Source Inc. and I was reading this and when I saw your post I double checked. We do have the seal kit that you are looking for, but we just did not have it on the website. I am working to get it up now. It should be there sometime tomorrow.
This has nothing to do with the Bobcat 743 per se, sorry. @ cnord by the way, thanks for such a great site, I use loaderpartssource and a smimlar site mwedirect.com quite often to find what I need, always nice to find sites that let you shop by your machine make and model. Showing me the parts I need for my machine instead of a million different options makes my life so much easier. keep up the great work. Shawn Hill

OP
OP
N

nester1

This has nothing to do with the Bobcat 743 per se, sorry. @ cnord by the way, thanks for such a great site, I use loaderpartssource and a smimlar site mwedirect.com quite often to find what I need, always nice to find sites that let you shop by your machine make and model. Showing me the parts I need for my machine instead of a million different options makes my life so much easier. keep up the great work. Shawn Hill
Yes I have already contacted Loader Parts Source Inc., to me promised to help.

OP
OP
N

nester1

Cnord,Whether you haven't learned is seal kit for mine 743?

cnord

Cnord,Whether you haven't learned is seal kit for mine 743?
Call us or email us and ask for James 1-866-573-3659 or [email protected], He has the information in regards to the seal kit you need. It is different than the one for the 600 series machines. It includes every seal you need to rebuild that drive motor.

OP
OP
N

nester1

Similar shuttle valve is perfectly in order, except for the small flutes rubbed with springs on shuttles from outer side.

But I have found out internal seal damaged with one edge.

There can be it a problem? The second motor didn't assort still. Whether I can not to wait the original, to pick up or turn from a caprolactam the similar?
After replacement of consolidations motors on force work ок, but at slow inclusion of movement of left-hand side back, at first occurs nothing, and then movement begins with proslipping of wheels sometimes. I think a problem in deterioration of the transfer valve of the motor. It is possible to buy this piston and poppets with springs separately? I translate of the internet translator with the help. How to write in the order?
500.jpg

OP
OP
N

nester1

After replacement of consolidations motors on force work ок, but at slow inclusion of movement of left-hand side back, at first occurs nothing, and then movement begins with proslipping of wheels sometimes. I think a problem in deterioration of the transfer valve of the motor. It is possible to buy this piston and poppets with springs separately? I translate of the internet translator with the help. How to write in the order?

Nobody will prompt where I can buy shuttles valve on my drive motor ? After replacement of consolidations force at motors well, but the sharp beginning on the left side remains, I think the reason in worn out shuttles valve .

JD4440

Nobody will prompt where I can buy shuttles valve on my drive motor ? After replacement of consolidations force at motors well, but the sharp beginning on the left side remains, I think the reason in worn out shuttles valve .
Do I have to have that tool to remove the bronze filter ? Also, Do I really have to drain the tank? That didn't work for me today.

Tazza

Staff member
Do I have to have that tool to remove the bronze filter ? Also, Do I really have to drain the tank? That didn't work for me today.
I used pointy nosed pliers. Oil will flow out, you are better off draining all the oil you can before starting. If you have a helper, they can plug it with a finger while you go clean or replace the filter.