Bobcat 642b

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

arthurharrison64

I have a Bobcat 642b that I am putting a new Kohler engine in… I was wondering if anyone has the wiring schematics for a bobcat 642B.
SN: 5040-M-2511

mike.lippmann

I have a 642B as well but unfortunatly all I've been able to gather is manuals for 642. As far as I know the main difference is the B represented the Mitsubishi engine. In this operators manual there are a few different wiring layouts. Although this isn't the exact machine, hopefully it will at least get you close to what you're looking for. Sorry it couldn't be more detailed or exact model but thought I'd give this a shot. Also can't find an engine manual, only find the 4G3 series manual which is a slightly different layout with silent shaft.

Attachments

• Bobcat-642-Skid-Steer-OPT.pdf
    12.6 MB · Views: 45
OP
OP
A

arthurharrison64

I have a 642B as well but unfortunatly all I've been able to gather is manuals for 642. As far as I know the main difference is the B represented the Mitsubishi engine. In this operators manual there are a few different wiring layouts. Although this isn't the exact machine, hopefully it will at least get you close to what you're looking for. Sorry it couldn't be more detailed or exact model but thought I'd give this a shot. Also can't find an engine manual, only find the 4G3 series manual which is a slightly different layout with silent shaft.
Thanks!

Dave1234

I have a Dodge Colt manual from 1984, which only lists the silent shaft engine, and a 1978 Arrow & Colt manual which has 4g32 engine details both with and without silent shafts but with a timing belt (not chain) and RWD, which is the closest I know of to what Bobcat used.. There were many similar manuals on ebay, which I ignored for a long time because they said Chassis-Body Service Manual on the front cover. I finally looked at the TOC, saw the engine listed, so bought one.

Latest posts