aux hydrulic will light up then go off

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

Aside from looking for chafed, broken wires, there is not much you can do with the bobcat testing tools. Your dealer may know which module has a pattern of this behaviour or commonly fails.
Do let us know what you find for future reference.
On my 853 the aux hyd work work for 30 mins, then kick off, then next try it would be 10 mins, then 5 then 3 untill it would not work at all unless you parked it for a couple hours, then all over again. Turned out to be a wire with only 5 of the 15 strands of copper left conected right where it came out of rh steering lever.
Wish I had more for you
Ken

mdhewitt

Aside from looking for chafed, broken wires, there is not much you can do with the bobcat testing tools. Your dealer may know which module has a pattern of this behaviour or commonly fails.
Do let us know what you find for future reference.
On my 853 the aux hyd work work for 30 mins, then kick off, then next try it would be 10 mins, then 5 then 3 untill it would not work at all unless you parked it for a couple hours, then all over again. Turned out to be a wire with only 5 of the 15 strands of copper left conected right where it came out of rh steering lever.
Wish I had more for you
Ken
I have dealt with exactly the same problem. But I need one piece of information from you first. Does tha machine have foot pedals or have they been removed?