743b engine

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

antfarmer2

ill keep the ujoints in mind. but i mean i always wanna save money where i can should i go reman or used
Just buy them if they go it can cost you more than your cat is worth best hundred bucks you will ever spend loaderpartsource hundred bucks

antfarmer2

Just buy them if they go it can cost you more than your cat is worth best hundred bucks you will ever spend loaderpartsource hundred bucks
One of the most important things on a 743 and most neglected and you will be right there I would take out the rad , oil cooler and muffler in one piece and give it a good cleaning and inspect the lines I told you about behind the shroud maybe put a pad between the two that cross and some braze or jb weld on the thin spots and paint them up mine rusted through and blew what a mess and im in Texas more rust up there

OP
OP
M

melcha187

One of the most important things on a 743 and most neglected and you will be right there I would take out the rad , oil cooler and muffler in one piece and give it a good cleaning and inspect the lines I told you about behind the shroud maybe put a pad between the two that cross and some braze or jb weld on the thin spots and paint them up mine rusted through and blew what a mess and im in Texas more rust up there
when i did the undercarriage over i greased the u joints they took greece but like u said if i have the motor out i will replace them