winter tires

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jd270

I was wondering if 8 lug truck rims will fit a jd 270 ss. are the hubs the same size .Has anyone tried this.

chev or dondge rims are 8 on 6.5" so measure the distance on the studs centre to centre. that way you could get a set of wheels with studded tires.. 265/75r16 in a ten ply should be a good choice. make sure the offset is good. I am guessing your bolt pattern is larger.

tndigger

chev or dondge rims are 8 on 6.5" so measure the distance on the studs centre to centre. that way you could get a set of wheels with studded tires.. 265/75r16 in a ten ply should be a good choice. make sure the offset is good. I am guessing your bolt pattern is larger.
Most 8 lugs have the same bolt pattern. Usually the equipment wheels have larger center holes to fit correctly on the hub or axle lip.

skidsteer.ca

Most 8 lugs have the same bolt pattern. Usually the equipment wheels have larger center holes to fit correctly on the hub or axle lip.
Yes you need a 8 lug rim with a 8" bolt circle.
There are rims available like this in a 16 by 6" that would accept most 250or 350 series pickup tires
Ken

frogfarmer

Yes you need a 8 lug rim with a 8" bolt circle.
There are rims available like this in a 16 by 6" that would accept most 250or 350 series pickup tires
Ken
Many of the larger tractors use a 16" 8 hole patern the same as the skids but truck rims are a lot smaller for the bolt circle. 16.5" tires are available that will fit the standard wheels as well.

Latest posts