where do these go ????

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sundown57

I bought a basket case 2017 S570. I have most of it back together but I have 2 heavy-duty angle brackets that I can find a place to put them. I searched the manual cover to cover and I don't see them Anyone have a clue if they even go to this machine?
IMG_2031.JPG
IMG_2032.JPG

brdgbldr

I took a look at the parts catalog and could not find them (Not to say they aren't there and just hard to spot).

What I find unusual is that they appear to be identical. Not mirror images of one another. So it's not like they go on either side or front and back of something, unless the mates are missing.

I have bought used machines in the past and found odd parts that had just been thrown in the cab that did not belong to the machine.

OP
OP
S

sundown57

They do look like left and right. one is 45 one is curved. I just hate to find out now that the motor is all in they go under it. They are also as dirty as the motor so i'm guessing they go to this machine.

brdgbldr

They do look like left and right. one is 45 one is curved. I just hate to find out now that the motor is all in they go under it. They are also as dirty as the motor so i'm guessing they go to this machine.
I found them. This is the part number: 7233089

They are part of the air cleaner mount.

OP
OP
S

sundown57

Holy cow I can't believe you found them. I'm sure I just skipped over the air cleaner part. Yeah, that's where they go. I haven't gotten that far yet. Thank you much for helping me out. Guess they want to make real sure the air cleaner doesnt fall out.

brdgbldr

Holy cow I can't believe you found them. I'm sure I just skipped over the air cleaner part. Yeah, that's where they go. I haven't gotten that far yet. Thank you much for helping me out. Guess they want to make real sure the air cleaner doesnt fall out.
This was more fun then "Where's Waldo".

As big as those mounts are, I thought that they may have been for the pump or engine. What finally made me look at the air cleaner was the curve on them.

OP
OP
S

sundown57

I concentrated on the curve too but in my mind is was the engine or pump, skipped right over the air cleaner