Whats the difference ??

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RobPg1967

Ok guys - I need some solid help here - Is the factory front door the same for the 753 and 743 models ???

skidsteer.ca

Not the G series door (curved glass) cab has triangle head lites. This won't work. The C through F series 1994 to late 98 should work, but for some reason they moved the hinges to the (operators ) left hand side. my 93 753 (previous to the C series should be the same) had the same style cab but the door hinges were on the right side. Not sure if there are any other changes, but the cabs on the front of the F series 553 to 863 on back to the 743 are flat on the front and (I think) the door could be made to interchange with minimal effort. Sorry ,I'm not sure, but likely somone will chime in who is certain. Ken

skidsteer.ca

Not the G series door (curved glass) cab has triangle head lites. This won't work. The C through F series 1994 to late 98 should work, but for some reason they moved the hinges to the (operators ) left hand side. my 93 753 (previous to the C series should be the same) had the same style cab but the door hinges were on the right side. Not sure if there are any other changes, but the cabs on the front of the F series 553 to 863 on back to the 743 are flat on the front and (I think) the door could be made to interchange with minimal effort. Sorry ,I'm not sure, but likely somone will chime in who is certain. Ken
Also are the heater pics posted anywhere, I'd like to see what you did. Ebay pics are gone, I found the forum a little to late. Would like to do my 553 sometime. If you have some pices you can email them to me if you have time. [email protected] Did you find a place for your block heater? 753 773 used the plug in the flywheel end of the cylinder head. curious about the 743, what model is the kubota? Thanks Ken

Latest posts