What Fuses are used In 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Greg19

Could someone tell me what type of glass fuses are used in the Panel mount fuse holders to the right of the key on an 853. I inherited this machine and it has a different fuses in each of the holders, but the Bobcat parts catalog says they are both the same. Don't want to pay $4.00 at Bobcat for one fuse Thank You Greg

mmsllc

It should be the typical two blade kind that is used in the automotive industry. What do you have going on?

OP
OP
G

Greg19

It should be the typical two blade kind that is used in the automotive industry. What do you have going on?
My 853 has two round panel mount fuse holders with a small twist cap on each to the right of the ignition key. They have one round glass fuse in each. The fuse holder broke, needing to be replaced. Bobcat shows the same type of fuse is used in each of the holders. It appears the previous owner just put what ever glass fuse he could find in them. Trying to figure out what is the correct fuse as bobcat dealer far away

flyerdan

My 853 has two round panel mount fuse holders with a small twist cap on each to the right of the ignition key. They have one round glass fuse in each. The fuse holder broke, needing to be replaced. Bobcat shows the same type of fuse is used in each of the holders. It appears the previous owner just put what ever glass fuse he could find in them. Trying to figure out what is the correct fuse as bobcat dealer far away
The parts book for the 853 calls out the fuses as pn# 1319451, which the internet says is a 25A fuse.