What brand of electrical connectors on 2001 863G

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

iah

I am wanting to make an extension harness that connects into an existing unused connector and was wondering if somebody here knew the brand and connector series info on the connectors Bobcat used in the 2001 time frame. Thanks Ian

BC873G

Hi Ian, the ones I see most are either metri pack or Deutsch connectors. Where is the connector located you want to extend?

OP
OP
I

iah

Are you talking about the auxiliary harness for implement controls
The connector is labeled C630 on the HVAC Harness - 6725933 schematic. It is a three conductor socket (female) physically near the heater motor connector. I'll send picture when I figure out how.

OP
OP
I

iah

The connector is labeled C630 on the HVAC Harness - 6725933 schematic. It is a three conductor socket (female) physically near the heater motor connector. I'll send picture when I figure out how.
Is it possible to attach images to posts on this forum? If so I am not seeing where to click.

farmshop

Is it possible to attach images to posts on this forum? If so I am not seeing where to click.
I believe there is a minimum number of posts before you can post pics. You can look at delcity.com they have a lot of different styles of connectors