What are my tires and tracks worth?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fast_eddy107

I bought a case 1845c and it came with a extra set of solid rubber tires on rims and a set of loegering over the tire tracks. I have no need for these extra tires and tracks but have no clue what they are worth. I don't see a option to add photos on here with my phone. The tracks look in great shape with corks welded on every pad. They are a f series loegering track What should I sell the tires and the tracks for?

mmsllc

It all depends heavily on CONDITION!!! I've seen the "over-the-tire tracks" priced for as little as $750 & as much as $1500. If they are "modified" they could bring even more, or even less depending on your buyer & how he sees the "modification' as to being to his liking, etc. The same basically holds true for the tires, too. I've seen BRAND NEW (cheapy) tires sell on EBAY for around $625 a set. So try to keep that stuff in mind. If you are wanting maximum profit, do not "package" sell them at the same time = sell them separately!!! If you just wanna get rid of 'em, list them for sale on EBAY!!!

OP
OP
F

Fast_eddy107

It all depends heavily on CONDITION!!! I've seen the "over-the-tire tracks" priced for as little as $750 & as much as $1500. If they are "modified" they could bring even more, or even less depending on your buyer & how he sees the "modification' as to being to his liking, etc. The same basically holds true for the tires, too. I've seen BRAND NEW (cheapy) tires sell on EBAY for around $625 a set. So try to keep that stuff in mind. If you are wanting maximum profit, do not "package" sell them at the same time = sell them separately!!! If you just wanna get rid of 'em, list them for sale on EBAY!!!
Thanks for the info. I posted them last night on kijiji separate. The tires are bobcat brand tires. And the tracks are lowering f series . I seen someone with the same tires and rims asking 1600 with more ware then my tires. I'm asking 1500. From what I could find the tracks were 3500 new. I'm asking 2000. They are a bit rusty but still have a lot of factory paint. They could not have been used much at all.

mmsllc

Thanks for the info. I posted them last night on kijiji separate. The tires are bobcat brand tires. And the tracks are lowering f series . I seen someone with the same tires and rims asking 1600 with more ware then my tires. I'm asking 1500. From what I could find the tracks were 3500 new. I'm asking 2000. They are a bit rusty but still have a lot of factory paint. They could not have been used much at all.
I think those prices are reasonable. I would not worry about the amount of rust on the tracks, it will wear off very quickly once they get put through their paces. I would not lower the price because of them, esp. because of surface rust. Be patient, I think you will make out pretty good.