What a FAQ section?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mr Jimi

I have lots of questions about how to post pictures in a posting or in a link etc.
and I am having a problem with posting a avatar (poop ) I have a red X and I dont like that ( sad face goes here )
Thanks for your time
Jim

OP
OP
Mr Jimi

Mr Jimi

And one more thing? what about a "edit your own thread" feature?
I know, I am the newbie here and I hope I ain't asking for to much ( smiley face here )
Thanks again
Jim

owensge

And one more thing? what about a "edit your own thread" feature?
I know, I am the newbie here and I hope I ain't asking for to much ( smiley face here )
Thanks again
Jim
Looks like you are trying to add a gif file. Can you send it to me and let me take a look at it? We will have an "edit" option in our next version of the forum which will be rolled out in a couple of months. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
Mr Jimi

Mr Jimi

Looks like you are trying to add a gif file. Can you send it to me and let me take a look at it? We will have an "edit" option in our next version of the forum which will be rolled out in a couple of months. Thanks and welcome to the forum!
I will make you a deal, get rid of that redX and I will wait till the stuff is installed, how's that sound
Thanks
Jim

Tigerotor77W

Might as well also post here -- are there plans to make the advanced (Java) message boxes compatible with Firefox?

Latest posts