Wanted bobcat 709 backhoe with fold down stablizers

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Wanted bobcat 709 backhoe with fold down stablizers. 12" or 18" bucket would be nice. Anybody even thinks of offering me one with the straight down stablizers I will smack you. Almost got myself killing working on a slope with one. I am in maryland. Willing to drive a to go get it. It will mount on my 2000 773g. If you got mounts to make it fit my machine. That would be great too. [email protected]

Tazza

Staff member
one word my green buddy ebay good luck and welcome to the fourm Jeff
How do fold down stabilizers give you alot more stability over straight down? they don't sit THAT far out to provide you with more support do they?
I too welcome you to the forum.

skidsteer.ca

How do fold down stabilizers give you alot more stability over straight down? they don't sit THAT far out to provide you with more support do they?
I too welcome you to the forum.
The biggest advantage I can see is they are less likely to cave in the trench. However this is also a minus when working beside a house, etc.
The Jd 911 I had uses that type, but I turned around and resold it b4 I really used it. My 909 and 709 are the straight down and I have no stability complaints, Perhaps I'm missing something.
Ken