uploading

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DANNP

Hi guys I finally found a user manual for the thomas skidsteer models 700-1200-1700-2250 series . I was going to upload it onto the skidsteer forum but it told me because it was a pdf file , I needed administrator permission . Is there another way to upload it ? or how do I go about uploading it as a pdf file ? thanks DANNP

owensge

Not sure what Thomas would say about us displaying their manual on the site. I'm sure it's copyright protected and all that. Also, where were you trying to upload the file at?
If you can, attach it to an e-mail and send it to [email protected] and I'll take a look at it.

OP
OP
D

DANNP

Not sure what Thomas would say about us displaying their manual on the site. I'm sure it's copyright protected and all that. Also, where were you trying to upload the file at?
If you can, attach it to an e-mail and send it to [email protected] and I'll take a look at it.
I will e-mail it to you . As far as thomas should be concerned they will not acknowledge my e-mails about my skidsteer as to parts inquires or manuals because they where taken over by a new company and seem to only want to acknowledge the new machines but I understand your concern I will leave it up to you. Maybe I could just put in a post to say that I have it and can e-mail it upon request . DANNP

Norris

I will e-mail it to you . As far as thomas should be concerned they will not acknowledge my e-mails about my skidsteer as to parts inquires or manuals because they where taken over by a new company and seem to only want to acknowledge the new machines but I understand your concern I will leave it up to you. Maybe I could just put in a post to say that I have it and can e-mail it upon request . DANNP
Hi from a new member, I recently purchased a Thomas 1200 in great shape. but its a skid ster they are made to be used and abused! I read your post that you have a copy of the Thomas 1200 manual. Would you be able to email me a copy?