TV380 Fault code 3293

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

R-weld

Hello, I have a 2013 Case tier 4A TV380. Fault code 3293 followed by a ATS fail message and limp mode. In the last 90 days we have replaced: all injectors, injection pump, turbo, fuel rail relief valve, fuel rail pressure sensor, all fuel filters (OEM) and all injector hard lines. Local Case dealer had my machine for 3 weeks and had everybody in the shop scratching their heads and they were out of ideas/procedures. Fuel tank was also drained and scoped for obstructions, none found. Fuel pick up tube is clear and free flowing. Fuel filters were bypassed and plumed straight to injection pump, code cleared but soon re-appeared. DPF was professionally cleaned and its service life reset as well. Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
R

R-weld

Update, machine fixed. Pulled machine from dealer(s) after zero success several months ago. Brought it to home shop, removed engine to fully inspect all wire harnesses. No chafed wires or shorts found. Removed ECU from machine and opened it up. Found 3qty broken resisters off main board. 1 was loose/detached and rattling around inside ECU case. Installed new ECU, got new ECU programmed/learned to machine and has been operating flawlessly for the last 6 months.

foton

Update, machine fixed. Pulled machine from dealer(s) after zero success several months ago. Brought it to home shop, removed engine to fully inspect all wire harnesses. No chafed wires or shorts found. Removed ECU from machine and opened it up. Found 3qty broken resisters off main board. 1 was loose/detached and rattling around inside ECU case. Installed new ECU, got new ECU programmed/learned to machine and has been operating flawlessly for the last 6 months.
I think if you could figure out which resister goes where I would try to resolder them in place and have a spare board. Could you tell if there were cold joints and that is why they fell out?