Trying to locate a door window for T300

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JWJR

My boss and I are fixing up a T300 he is going to be using for the summer and is going to try to buy. It came to us with no door, but the owner later found the frame with no glass and broken hinges. he had new hinges made, but cannot seem to find glass for it except at the dealer and they want 250 bucks for it. i have found some on ebay but they say they don't fit T300 but they do say they fit 873G which my boss has one of them two and the doors look identical. do yall know if they will fit or do yall have a part number to the glass for the T300 so i can continue looking elsewhere? Here's a link to what i have found. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230584791865&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 Thanks Julian

skidsteer.ca

Try the door frame on a |G series loader. I'm pretty sure it will fit all the G and K series model. A T 300 is still either a G or K series. They were the only ones using the rounded glass until they launched the new M series last year.
Or call a couple dealers to confirm
Ken

hester

Try the door frame on a |G series loader. I'm pretty sure it will fit all the G and K series model. A T 300 is still either a G or K series. They were the only ones using the rounded glass until they launched the new M series last year.
Or call a couple dealers to confirm
Ken
i have a complete door for 600