trashed skid steer wanted, for new manual project

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

m610

I am looking for skid loaders from the mid 80's to present with major problems, pretty much only scrap value. Mainly interested in dissassembling and documenting problems which develop in popular skid steers. Possibly could detail the rebuilding of a skid loader with homemade castings or machine parts. Not in a hurry, just looking. I am busy disassembling and rebuilding a pair of Brunswick A-2's.

Hondaman900

Hi, I know this is off-topic, but saw your posts about your old fond M610 and how you have maintained it for such a long time. I just got an M600 and had a question or two. Is it ok to ask/e-mail? For instance, what is the small lever/switch at the base of the fuel pump for?
Thanks,
Stephen
[email protected]

KHAL

Hi, I know this is off-topic, but saw your posts about your old fond M610 and how you have maintained it for such a long time. I just got an M600 and had a question or two. Is it ok to ask/e-mail? For instance, what is the small lever/switch at the base of the fuel pump for?
Thanks,
Stephen
[email protected]
I just added my Melroe m600 to the For Sale forum. Check it out. It isnt trashed and in fact works great. I love this little workhorse and would be happy to see it go to a pro who will keep it moving for many more years..... Thanks, Cal

Latest posts