Track Shopping

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ironmule

I have been shopping for new tracks for my T250. I am looking at a set from summittracks.com. Has anyone had good or bad luck with these? I use my machine about 100 hours a year on dirt, sand and mud. I am looking at the straight bar design. I have looked at McLaren but they seem to be more costly than what I want to spend at this time. I have looked at several websites and all seem to be within a couple hundred bucks of each other. I have searched the forum for history on tracks but with the lasted rubber technology, I'm not sure who has a decent track right now for a reasonable price.

jbc28

I just put a set of Solideal tracks in my T190. So far I really like them. I bought them from MidWest Equipment.

bingoo

Ditto jbc28 Midwest equipment stand behind what they sell . I have bought solideal tracks for my 445 and a bobcat excavator with good results . Top notch tracks with a good price. bingoo

OP
OP
I

Ironmule

Ditto jbc28 Midwest equipment stand behind what they sell . I have bought solideal tracks for my 445 and a bobcat excavator with good results . Top notch tracks with a good price. bingoo
Thanks for the input guys. I was also looking at the Prowler EXT tracks (tractor like tread). Any thoughts?

jimdouglas873

Thanks for the input guys. I was also looking at the Prowler EXT tracks (tractor like tread). Any thoughts?
I've always bought my tracks from https://www.national1tracks.com and never had any problems. These guys even do same day shipping and are very helpful.