Toyota Huski Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fish51

Hi all
Looking for some advice on my skid steer hydraulics. I have recently had a seal blow out on the small hydraulic pump
I removed the pump and installed a new seal kit and have refitted the pump
Oil level is topped up and good
My problem is that I now have no drive on any of the rams and wheels
Do I need to bleed air from the system and if so does anyone know how this is done?
Skid steer is a toyota huski 4SDK4
Any help will be much appreciated
Desperate to get the little fella moving as it's stuck in the paddock with plenty of work to do lol

foton

I would say you have air in the system as you have said , if you changed out the hydro filter and if you did not prefill it, that might be a good place to start. you can try to let the air out at the outlet (crack the fitting open)of the main pump and see if gravity will push the air out . once you get oil to the pump it should be easier for it to work the air out .

VICTOR1961

HEY GUYS HAVE A 4SKD4 SKIDSTEER NEED TO DUMP THE HYDRALIC OIL TO CHANGE CARN'T SEEM TO FIND A SUMP PLUG ANYWHERE ,WAS THINKING OF RUNNING A LINE DOWN THE FILLER CAP AND PUMPING IT OUT ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPREICIATED

foton

I have used a drill powered pump before , cordless was slow used 120 volt milwakee hole shooter drill in high range and locked the trigger worked well. put a weight on suction hose to keep it on the bottom of tank. get several 5 gal. empty buckets and have at it.

Latest posts