TL12 Hot hose

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Biggdadd58

Hello and new to the forum. I have a larger brush cutter for our unit that only requires regular flow to operate. Noticed when we finished running it after about an hour that the quick hose connections were extremely hot. Is this normal? Usually when removing attachments, the unit sits a while. I needed to mount up a bucket when we finished this time and realized the heat since I was not wearing gloves. Any help will be appreciated .

foton

your machine should have a hydro oil temp. monitor, I would think. if you could find out what its temp. range(when it alarms) is maybe you could determine if it was to hot. nothing else you know and the next time you use it take a handheld thermometer with you and test the hose.

foton

check your hydro oil cooler for being restricted with dirt and make sure the fan runs too.

MX727

Normal as long as the hydraulic temperature gauge is within range. The over temperature warning comes on at 103°C/217°F, or above the boiling point of water, so those connectors do get very warm even at normal operating temperatures.

Latest posts