Tires and Rims

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kroog

I have a Thomas T243HDS. It has 12-16.5 tires. Are the rims/bolt patterns universal so I can buy standard rims for a spare set of tires?

skidsteer.ca

All the 8 lug wheels use a 8" bolt circle, but some have different offsets that will put the wheeel closer or farther from the side of the machine.
Ken

OP
OP
K

kroog

All the 8 lug wheels use a 8" bolt circle, but some have different offsets that will put the wheeel closer or farther from the side of the machine.
Ken
Thanks for the info. Do the rims have a standard center (pilot) hole or are there different sizes?

up4wesn

Thanks for the info. Do the rims have a standard center (pilot) hole or are there different sizes?
i too am looking for a set of four rims for my 245hdk and i noticed that the offset for the thomas is different than most others out their! i have not been able to find the EXACT offset for mine yet! also i thought i had some lined up recently only to get them to my shop and when i tried to mount the rim! the center hole was about 1/16 of an inch too narrow!! so i think thomas's rim are just slitely different than the other players!!