Tire options

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ancomcabs

I'm thinking of getting new tires for my S130. I now has the "typical" 10 x 16.5 aggressive tread tires.
I'd like to get something that is better for pavement and that will do less damage to turf, also hoping to gain a little traction in snow if possible. The traction in snow is not a huge issue as the lot I use it to plow is pretty much level so some slipping here and there is not a big deal
Looking for suggestions
Thanks in advance,
Andy

OP
OP
ancomcabs

ancomcabs

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-16-5-10ply-10x16-5-Non-Dir-SKID-STEER-TIRE-4-Tires-/320433105181?pt=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item4a9b4d291d
I see these kind at jobsites alot
Thanks Hotrod
I've seen that tread pattern as well.
Anyone know how they work in the snow?
Price is good but googleing Duratire I don't get any positive comments. Any other places to look for a similar tire?
Andy

[email protected]

Thanks Hotrod
I've seen that tread pattern as well.
Anyone know how they work in the snow?
Price is good but googleing Duratire I don't get any positive comments. Any other places to look for a similar tire?
Andy
get solideal lifemasters. similar tread pattern to that but not cheap chinese. great in the snow, better on pavement and won't tear up grass as badly. you can by them mounted on brand new rims on ebay for 1200 shipped. how do you beat that?

jerry

get solideal lifemasters. similar tread pattern to that but not cheap chinese. great in the snow, better on pavement and won't tear up grass as badly. you can by them mounted on brand new rims on ebay for 1200 shipped. how do you beat that?
Interesting thing is that when I bought my New Holland the dealer put a new set of tires in on the deal. The ones on the machine were soliddeal tires and were at least a half inch wider on the tread face than the new chinese ones. If I were to buy new ones they would be solid deal.

OP
OP
ancomcabs

ancomcabs

Interesting thing is that when I bought my New Holland the dealer put a new set of tires in on the deal. The ones on the machine were soliddeal tires and were at least a half inch wider on the tread face than the new chinese ones. If I were to buy new ones they would be solid deal.
Thanks All