Three point hitch to attachment plate 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

perry

Picked up a hyd. fence post driver for a three point hitch, has anyone designed a way to connect this to a BC?. Thanks

farmboy55

Are you looking to build one or buy it Perry? Their is a few differnt one'e on the market. Look at skidsteer solutions. I think that is the name. If your going to build one go to tractorbuynet and look at Pat's Easy Change System for tractor hitch's. He has a add on the home page. Look at them, they work good, I can get you a set that welds on. The hook part. Pat is my cuz and his machine shop is just down the road. Skid Steer Solution buy from him. dennis

skidsteer.ca

Are you looking to build one or buy it Perry? Their is a few differnt one'e on the market. Look at skidsteer solutions. I think that is the name. If your going to build one go to tractorbuynet and look at Pat's Easy Change System for tractor hitch's. He has a add on the home page. Look at them, they work good, I can get you a set that welds on. The hook part. Pat is my cuz and his machine shop is just down the road. Skid Steer Solution buy from him. dennis
Mr Jimi is building one of thse too, but I'm not sure if its complete, his was going to have the hyd pto option. Though he must be busy with that new trailer as I have'nt seen him here much lately.
Ken

doggggboy

Mr Jimi is building one of thse too, but I'm not sure if its complete, his was going to have the hyd pto option. Though he must be busy with that new trailer as I have'nt seen him here much lately.
Ken
I built an adaptor for my LS160. Works like a charm on the 3 point snowblower. It works way better than using the tractor and backing up. It cost me about $1000 CDN for everything including the motor and the hoses. It will also hookup to the blade and the rototiller. So far I am pretty happy with it and it cost about half what they want for a commercially available unit.

farmboy55

I built an adaptor for my LS160. Works like a charm on the 3 point snowblower. It works way better than using the tractor and backing up. It cost me about $1000 CDN for everything including the motor and the hoses. It will also hookup to the blade and the rototiller. So far I am pretty happy with it and it cost about half what they want for a commercially available unit.
what the specs on the hyd motor? I think that would be a good project.

doggggboy

what the specs on the hyd motor? I think that would be a good project.
Not sure of the specs. I just took the gpm and psi numbers to the hydraulic shop and told them what rpm I wanted out of the motor. 500 bucks later I had my motor. Depending on the efficiiency losses I should be getting about 30-32 hp. The tractor only had 22 pto hp. I use a 6 foot Lucknow blower and it works way better on the skid than it did on the tractor. If it had hydraulic chute control it would be perfect. A cab on the skid would be nice too but I just try not to blow into the wind.

OP
OP
P

perry

Not sure of the specs. I just took the gpm and psi numbers to the hydraulic shop and told them what rpm I wanted out of the motor. 500 bucks later I had my motor. Depending on the efficiiency losses I should be getting about 30-32 hp. The tractor only had 22 pto hp. I use a 6 foot Lucknow blower and it works way better on the skid than it did on the tractor. If it had hydraulic chute control it would be perfect. A cab on the skid would be nice too but I just try not to blow into the wind.
I don't know the make of the driver but it has a hyd. cylinder with connections, if I can find a beat up bucket can't I cut the bucket off and weld on brackets with a screw bar for leveling?. Although I suppose most people wouldn't even advertise a trash bucket.