THOMASLOADERS.COM

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kemorris

I am new to the forum, so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I have called Thomas Loaders in New Brunswick Every day this week and have never gotten an answer or reply, does anyone know anything?

MinEgen

As far as I know since they are no longer producing the machines their interest in support has waived steadily. Most of the components are not unique to Thomas and can therefore be repaired or replace with other Brands of equipment. The engine is the most obvious example where there is little difficulty obtain8ng information or services. Several other manufacturers also provide after market parts for the Kubota parts. Hydraulic are alsosubstantials covered by the original manufacturers since they did not build their own vale's, pumps, motors, chains, drives et cetera. Electrical components are likewise easily provided by others. Tires and recaps are also a common time from others. Arica.ly just the shaping of 5e metal work, tanks, and perhaps buckets were made in house,
hope this helps.

ghs57

I got parts from them a few months ago through my local Thomas dealer. My understanding is that they are manufacturing small machines. I used to be able to order parts directly, but now they only sell via the dealer network. The official web site was never responsive to my online inquiries, and either were the parts guys. I always had to get them on the phone. Must be a Canadian thing😊.

MinEgen

Check information provided by others. THOMASLOADERS.COM has manuals, at no charge. Modelidentification information and engine information. A Huge Help for anyone interested!,

Latest posts