the dreaded E001076-16 and E000157-21

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

footinstirrup

2018 T770. 2040 hrs. had been mulching for 1.5 hrs. engine just shutoff like out of fuel. started once more, then died again. will not start at all now. I had 15 min prior fueled with 5 gal. since then I have changed fuel filter. not getting firm pump ball, disconnected, some fuel, but not much. how firm is the ball supposed to get? I'm about to try and pull the fuel pickup line to make sure it has dropped in tank. I think a 4 yr machine would not have line deterioration from sitting in diesel in the tank yet? any suggestions welcome, before attempting a static test on injectors. thanks.

OP
OP
F

footinstirrup

so the problem ended up being the fuel pickup tube had broken off just below the elbow and grommet that sit atop the tank. this is a very tight spot to work. ended up using the same 90 elbow and grommet since there was no slack in the the fuel line as it went to the back of the engine compartment. installed new fuel line, 2 metal crimps and brass (I believe) strainer (weight) that goes on end of tube in tank to keep it at the bottom of the tank.

salcidoariel81

so the problem ended up being the fuel pickup tube had broken off just below the elbow and grommet that sit atop the tank. this is a very tight spot to work. ended up using the same 90 elbow and grommet since there was no slack in the the fuel line as it went to the back of the engine compartment. installed new fuel line, 2 metal crimps and brass (I believe) strainer (weight) that goes on end of tube in tank to keep it at the bottom of the tank.
Hey man how did you fix this do you mind giving me a call mines doing the same thing 5808907016

Jacob

Does your return line go all the way to the bottom of the tank and is there a strainer on it? I think somehow my return line is causing me to run out of fuel.