Takeuchi hydraulic issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ncaaref

Hi all I have a Takeuchi TL 26 when I try to turn to the right it's a struggle it is very sluggish, all of the directions are fine. If I'm backing up it works fine. It only has an issue going forward and to the right. The bucket hydraulics work perfect. Has anyone else had this issue with just One direction of the joystick not working please help we did change the main hydraulic hose that goes to the drive on the right side just recently. Thanks in advance for the help

rjitreeman0909

Is engine running at normal governed full speed before applying the hydraulic load? Possibility that governor is not functioning as intended? IE won't add throttle to maintain speed under load. As a 2 man operation, slowly apply the hydraulic load and manually add throttle to maintain rpm. Possible faulty governor, possibly restricted fuel supply. Doesn't sound like a hydraulic issue.

OP
OP
N

ncaaref

Is engine running at normal governed full speed before applying the hydraulic load? Possibility that governor is not functioning as intended? IE won't add throttle to maintain speed under load. As a 2 man operation, slowly apply the hydraulic load and manually add throttle to maintain rpm. Possible faulty governor, possibly restricted fuel supply. Doesn't sound like a hydraulic issue.
Ithas a manual throttle control. Yes motor is full throttle. The motor doesnt bog down when applying a load.