T770 D7528 right swash plate out of position. Anyone familiar with this?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Eston62

Right now working with this problem...D7528... It started last summer with error of the solenoid. I changed it and during cold winter time it worked quite fine, no problems. Until last week..i changed left and right solenoids to find out if solenoid has some error but no, now the engine stops and D7528 shows up. Seem' s that i will be aqquinted with "swash plate" ...

Eston62

Right now working with this problem...D7528... It started last summer with error of the solenoid. I changed it and during cold winter time it worked quite fine, no problems. Until last week..i changed left and right solenoids to find out if solenoid has some error but no, now the engine stops and D7528 shows up. Seem' s that i will be aqquinted with "swash plate" ...
If the weather is not warm there are no errors at all! The swash plate and the oil (HVLP 46) temperature- where is the connection ? Anyway, i tried the easy way- we just regulated the position of the swash plate using two buttons located on the top of the left joystick. If something else will rise up i let you know.

T550JIm

T550 :
what did you find out to fix the problem ?

Eston62

I changed solenoid and adjusted via computer the central positsion of the swash plate. That's it.

TLJohnson99

I changed solenoid and adjusted via computer the central positsion of the swash plate. That's it.
Hope you are still active and you found a fix, I have a machine doing the same thing now. I really don't think pulling motor with pump is the answer. Any tips or tricks would be awesome.

Eston62

Ok, i`ll try to describe the protsess a little. First is reasnoable to find out if the solenoid has a problem There you can find 4 of them. Right side- 2 pc and left side two. They are located under cabine close to engine, there you can see this big pump unit with steering block`s, right and left side. Top of those blocks you ćan see solenoids, forward is looking forward, reverse is looking back. To find out if solenid has a problem is reasnoable to change two solenoids. I changed right side and left side. If the problem now goes from one side to another you can be shore that this solenoid has a problem and needs to be changed. If the problem stays there where it was than it`s reasnoable to try to calibrate the swash plate via maschines computer. It`s quite easy and usually people can do it . Just take your time. Better contact to your mechanic :D . This calibration you must do anyway if you changed the solenoid.