T650 won’t lift with load

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rharness25

I have a 13 t650 1688 hrs with ft controls. The lift and tilt quit working under a load. It moves without but is slow lifting up. I changed out relief valve and the tilt will pickup the front of loader now ( it wouldn t before the new part). Prior to this I had To put a bearing and seal behind the drive pulley on the hydraulic pump. Have about 10-15hrs on machine since. All fluids and filter are new and no codes.

Tazza

Staff member
I'm wondering if something has happened to lock tha aux hydraulics on. This will give little to no hydraulic power to the lift and tilt functions. Yours will be activated with thumb switches.
With the machine running at idle, enable the aux hydraulic function, use your right thumb and move it left then right, see if you hear the motor bog down then recover when let go. If you hear it bog and return to normal, i feel your aux hydraulics are ok, as the motor will bog under load then speed up when the load is removed.
If there is no change, i feel something may be stuck on, diverting your hydraulic fluid flow away from the lift/tilt.

OP
OP
R

Rharness25

I'm wondering if something has happened to lock tha aux hydraulics on. This will give little to no hydraulic power to the lift and tilt functions. Yours will be activated with thumb switches.
With the machine running at idle, enable the aux hydraulic function, use your right thumb and move it left then right, see if you hear the motor bog down then recover when let go. If you hear it bog and return to normal, i feel your aux hydraulics are ok, as the motor will bog under load then speed up when the load is removed.
If there is no change, i feel something may be stuck on, diverting your hydraulic fluid flow away from the lift/tilt.
That didn't work. I'm taking it to the bobcat dealer

Tazza

Staff member
Was told it was the gear pump. What makes that go out with 1600 hrs
the pump should last a lot longer than that, i guess oil contamination could do it, or running it dry, but i i'd suspect that would cause drive pump damage too