T590 Doosan

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

1/4 watt

2016 T590 with 3000 hrs was running good and shut down for the day and it wouldn't start next morning. No codes, will crank and sounds like it wants to but no start. Loosened drive belt replaced filter and bypassed bob attach hydraulic system. Also unplugged HPCR sensor to increase pressure and still won't start. Any help appreciated.

foton

it might be fuel system or the electronics that controls the fuel system.

Bswwood

Have fuel to high pressure pump and to rail. Could it be the ECU?
Any codes? Did you hear the engine or starter slow down after unplugging pressure sensor? When you unplug pressure sensor it allows full pressure, close to 30,000 psi and the engine sounds like it has a load on it. Drive belt removal was a good call. I know this sounds crazy but put the jumper cables on it and get the battery real hot and try to start, turns over faster and builds pressure better If an injector is leaking bad enough it will not build enough pressure. Are you familiar with the static injector test? Very very rare ECU dies.

OP
OP

1/4 watt

Any codes? Did you hear the engine or starter slow down after unplugging pressure sensor? When you unplug pressure sensor it allows full pressure, close to 30,000 psi and the engine sounds like it has a load on it. Drive belt removal was a good call. I know this sounds crazy but put the jumper cables on it and get the battery real hot and try to start, turns over faster and builds pressure better If an injector is leaking bad enough it will not build enough pressure. Are you familiar with the static injector test? Very very rare ECU dies.
No codes, and had charger on boost most of the time while cranking. It does slow the engine down when I unplug the HPCR sensor and crank it over. I'm not familiar with the static test process on injectors. Would appreciate any advice on getting unit up and going it's my daily silage loader. Also primer bulb does stay firm overnight and I was keeping it firm as I was trying to start it.

Bswwood

No codes, and had charger on boost most of the time while cranking. It does slow the engine down when I unplug the HPCR sensor and crank it over. I'm not familiar with the static test process on injectors. Would appreciate any advice on getting unit up and going it's my daily silage loader. Also primer bulb does stay firm overnight and I was keeping it firm as I was trying to start it.
If the engine slow down it sounds like you have plenty of fuel pressure for the engine to start. Next I would double check all the fuses. There is a fuse that controls the IMV valve and crank position sensor. If all the fuses check out we will move to the static test.

Bswwood

If the engine slow down it sounds like you have plenty of fuel pressure for the engine to start. Next I would double check all the fuses. There is a fuse that controls the IMV valve and crank position sensor. If all the fuses check out we will move to the static test.
Also double check the quality of the fuel, I believe you said you've already changed the fuel filter but I've seen enough water in the fuel tank to run straight through the new filter and cause a no start.

OP
OP

1/4 watt

Also double check the quality of the fuel, I believe you said you've already changed the fuel filter but I've seen enough water in the fuel tank to run straight through the new filter and cause a no start.
I will recheck fuses and check fuel. Using same fuel in my 120u case IH. Do you have a link to a fuse panel diagram. My unit didn't come with a book and fuse panel is unreadable?

Bswwood

I will recheck fuses and check fuel. Using same fuel in my 120u case IH. Do you have a link to a fuse panel diagram. My unit didn't come with a book and fuse panel is unreadable?
I can get a manual for you but check the mini fuses that are closest to front of machine, there is two rows of mini fuses

OP
OP

1/4 watt

Also wanted to Mention when I Unplug the iamb V I also get an error code. I assume the computer Is seeing the IMV?

Bswwood

Also wanted to Mention when I Unplug the iamb V I also get an error code. I assume the computer Is seeing the IMV?
On one of the wires yes, do you have the deluxe panel on right side? If so see if you are showing engine rpm

Bswwood

All fuses ohm out. Yes I do ha e the deluxe panel. RPM shows 520 to 560.
Well computer seems to be satisfied. It takes 10 seconds of starting before it will code, if no codes are showing pull the fuel filter and use primer to pump fuel into a clean container and inspect fuel quality. Check intake for restrictions, turbo hoses, and turbo, if all looks good then all we have left is static injector test. You will need about 5 feet of clear 1/8 i.d. tubing for the test. I get the tubing from Home Depot.

Bswwood

Well computer seems to be satisfied. It takes 10 seconds of starting before it will code, if no codes are showing pull the fuel filter and use primer to pump fuel into a clean container and inspect fuel quality. Check intake for restrictions, turbo hoses, and turbo, if all looks good then all we have left is static injector test. You will need about 5 feet of clear 1/8 i.d. tubing for the test. I get the tubing from Home Depot.
Any luck getting it started? What was the issue if you did get it started?

OP
OP

1/4 watt

Any luck getting it started? What was the issue if you did get it started?
Didn't turn out they best. Had tech come out and connect computer to unit, injector # 1,2 & 3 wouldn't pass the buzz test. Then the HPCR was removed and found metal flakes that came from the HPCR inside. That was the straw that broke the camels back. Installed a complete fuel system that will run around $9000 and include a 6 month warranty. Part of having equipment to get the job done. By the way would have to give my local dealership located in Omaha Nebraska a 10 out of 10 rating. They have a great service department.

farmshop

Didn't turn out they best. Had tech come out and connect computer to unit, injector # 1,2 & 3 wouldn't pass the buzz test. Then the HPCR was removed and found metal flakes that came from the HPCR inside. That was the straw that broke the camels back. Installed a complete fuel system that will run around $9000 and include a 6 month warranty. Part of having equipment to get the job done. By the way would have to give my local dealership located in Omaha Nebraska a 10 out of 10 rating. They have a great service department.
Ouch. That sucks. Glad you have a good dealer. We also have a excellent dealer. Probably the best to replace everything so you don't keep wrecking new parts