T300 keeps blowing 25 amp computer fuse

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kcastle

I bought a scraper blade for my T300 and when I hooked the hydraulic hoses to the machine,I angled the blade and it blowed a fuse in the fuse block causing the unit to shut down. I checked the fuses in the fuse panel and the 25 amp fuse for the computer was blown. I put another fuse in it and it blew it as well. Any ideas on what to look for or where to look? It smelled hot before the unit shut down. Thx

Bobcatdan

Did you unhook the blade control plug before trying it again?
Does the blade have a 7 pin harness for multiple controls. Look that wiring over very carefully as well as the harness on the machine for damage. If you find any damage, it's often better to replace the repair. Many times they still won't work right being repaired.

OP
OP
K

kcastle

Does the blade have a 7 pin harness for multiple controls. Look that wiring over very carefully as well as the harness on the machine for damage. If you find any damage, it's often better to replace the repair. Many times they still won't work right being repaired.
I guess I should have been more clear. The blade doesn't have the electrical hook-up. I have been having trouble with one of the solenoids, or I at least think that's the problem, I can have my root grapple on the T300 and it will open the grapple, but not close it. I tried unplugging the harness' to the solenoids, but it still blows the fuse.

OP
OP
K

kcastle

I guess I should have been more clear. The blade doesn't have the electrical hook-up. I have been having trouble with one of the solenoids, or I at least think that's the problem, I can have my root grapple on the T300 and it will open the grapple, but not close it. I tried unplugging the harness' to the solenoids, but it still blows the fuse.
The lift and tilt light on the control panel was flashing before the unit shut down. I've unplugged all the control valves and it still blows fuses. Hoping someone can suggest what to try next.

Latest posts