T250 Power BOB-TACH hose replacement

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

magnm01

Looks like my T250 is aging as one of the power BoB-Tach hoses split over the weekend. Has anyone replaced the hose for that cylinder? Parts diagram shows two hoses with a splice roughly mid-section. The hose runs up inside right arm and exits in motor compartment and I did not see any connections visible where a section of hose could be replaced. Curious if anyone has completed this task and can offer insight on where the hose disconnects for replacement.
Thank you.

This wouldn't be urgent other than the fact when lowering the bucket fluid pours out of line making the machine unusable. That seems a bit odd as I would think the Power Bob-Tach would be on its own circuit.

OP
OP
M

magnm01

For anyone attempting this repair there is a coupler hiding near the rear pivot point inside the arm. Had a hose made for $10 and all is well. My solution was disconnect both ends of hose, tape rope on old hose end and putt thru. Tape new hose on rope and pull the new one thru arm into place. Entire job took me 20 minutes. Equipment dealer near me wanted $450 for repair due to complexity. If this is considered complex I fear what he does when a big job rolls in ;)

mocus250

Good info, thanks for posting. That will be a project coming up soon for me as my bobtach hoses are showing age and could go at any time.