T250 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rigger5.9

I have a 2004 T250.with manual hand and foot controls.doi g some light work the other day and lost the right hand drive.
No noise. All was working fine. No heat or noise from the drive or pump.
Left works fine and all other hydraulics like normal.
Right was operating perfectly till this.

Case drain was replaced recently and is clean as was the main hydraulic filter.
There is no resistance at all on the right lever either forward or backward and no sound charge from the pump.

I pulled the track and the sprocket makes no attempt to move where the lever is pulled.

Any ideas.

brdgbldr

I have a 2004 T250.with manual hand and foot controls.doi g some light work the other day and lost the right hand drive.
No noise. All was working fine. No heat or noise from the drive or pump.
Left works fine and all other hydraulics like normal.
Right was operating perfectly till this.

Case drain was replaced recently and is clean as was the main hydraulic filter.
There is no resistance at all on the right lever either forward or backward and no sound charge from the pump.

I pulled the track and the sprocket makes no attempt to move where the lever is pulled.

Any ideas.
Sounds to me like your controller arm linkage may have come loose or broken somewhere. You need to lift the cab and take a look.

OP
OP
R

Rigger5.9

Sounds to me like your controller arm linkage may have come loose or broken somewhere. You need to lift the cab and take a look.
I'm way past that stage. There is nothing obvious. I'm about to disassemble the main pump and or the drive motor. I'm looking for advice from somebody that's been in those two components. I'm thinking one of the high pressure relief valves in the pump body has failed. But I cant find much info. Even the dealer doesnt seem to have much experience in repairing these. They just tell me to purchase a reman unit from them.