T250 05-15 code after doing some work

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Doc.Tony

So, I worked on my machine to fix a linkage issue...the bolt that attaches from the linkage arm to the bone looking arm on top of the case/motor (I assume) sheared off. Not an easy task to replace. After all was done, I drove/tested machine for about 0.3 miles with no issues. Just prior getting to its parking spot, an alarm came on and shortly after the machine shut it self off. I restarted soon after and everything works. However, about 2 mins later that alarm and hydraulic low pressure light comes on. I checked for codes and I get 05-15 code. Even with the light on, the machine functions correctly but it shuts down shortly after. After further inspection, i noticed that the lines are a bit wet (not too bad) by the male end of what appears to be a connection port of some source; maybe to hook-up a pressure gage? What did I do wrong? How should I proceed?
I appreciate your help with this. I used to fix Coast Guard helicopters many years back, but this one is beyond my present understanding of these machines;)
Thanks

Last edited:

brdgbldr

Low charge pressure can have a lot of different causes. Anything from a clogged filter to a blown pump.
I would definitely try to find where the fluid is coming from. Not sure if the system could somehow be sucking air into the lines.
I'm no expert on the newer computerized machines but hopefully someone on here can help you.

OP
OP
D

Doc.Tony

Thank you for your comments. Everything worked when the light came on, but it shut down. I started the machine a couple of days ago, and no codes...Everything worked. So, I ordered a hydraulic filter and planned to flush the system just in case. Any other suggestions?

cjcocn

I have even less experience that you have, but I'll offer this.

When you were replacing the sheared bolt, did you have to work in any areas that were near that system and could have bumped / bent / etc. something that could be causing your issue?

I have an S250 so find this thread interesting.

Cheers