T200

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

smonroe

All, First what a great resource and I am hoping someone can confirm I'm on the right track here. I am getting the following errors 02-16 It only recently threw a 02-17 once and has never again. I have changed out and put in new bobcat hydraulic fluid. Replaced main screw on hydraulic fluid filter. Also did engine oil, air, fuel filters as well. Now I get the error message more often and sooner during use. The only thing I can see is I've followed the lines from the drive motor and my T200 with approx 3700 hrs appears to have 3 of the aluminum cannister type filters. One on each drive motor line and the one main one at the hydraulic Junction bolted down to the frame. So I appear to have 3 of these. The Junction one will be easy to check.......any tips on getting to the ones on the drove motor lines....? Also I am assuming from everything I've done it is one or all of these that are bad or causing my codes? Or is it something else I am overlooking. Thanks in advance. Scott

OP
OP
S

smonroe

Forgot to add. I also replaced the main sensor as well.........so appears the old one was fine as it now throws the code sooner and more often than the old one. So it doesn't appear to be a bad sensor. But I do believe there are more than one on this so I may need to replace another. But I don't think this is sensor related at this point.

Tazza

Staff member
Forgot to add. I also replaced the main sensor as well.........so appears the old one was fine as it now throws the code sooner and more often than the old one. So it doesn't appear to be a bad sensor. But I do believe there are more than one on this so I may need to replace another. But I don't think this is sensor related at this point.
My only idea was a abd sensor too. Have you put a pressure gauge in place of the sensor to see what the pressure is?
It could also be a wiring issue, but finding it can be a nightmare.