T200 Problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

MPatagonia

Hi All, I am new member, congratulations for the forum, it look very helpful!!! I wanted to start to work today and a low pressure of hydraulic sys appear on the screen with a huge stop sing in the middle, we checked out all the filter and all of them have small pieces of bronze, could someone suggest what could be the problem? Thanks a lot in advance, Max

Fishfiles

the low pressure warning is probally low charge pressure , and it is low because the bronze colored pieces you found came from the inside of the sustrand and went thru the system , there are a few threads that go into more detail -------------------

OP
OP
M

MPatagonia

the low pressure warning is probally low charge pressure , and it is low because the bronze colored pieces you found came from the inside of the sustrand and went thru the system , there are a few threads that go into more detail -------------------
Thanks a lot for you replay, could you tell me please where I can find threads (Keep in mind I am new in this matter!!)

Tazza

Staff member
I am curious on how a sender ( possibilly you mean sensor ) going out can cause bronze particles in the filters
The bronze is probably from your pump, there are very few bronze parts in the hydraulic system. The low pressure on the display is picked up by the sender or sensor as you refer to it. Bobcat call all their sensors senders, i always called them sensors too. They do fail over time and register low pressure when the pressure is actually fine. The sender will not release metal particles into the system, it sill be caused by moving parts like bearings or wear surfaces.
Is there much brass? its normal for you to get small amounts over time as the wear plates or piston shoes in the rotating groups slowly wear.

OP
OP
M

MPatagonia

The bronze is probably from your pump, there are very few bronze parts in the hydraulic system. The low pressure on the display is picked up by the sender or sensor as you refer to it. Bobcat call all their sensors senders, i always called them sensors too. They do fail over time and register low pressure when the pressure is actually fine. The sender will not release metal particles into the system, it sill be caused by moving parts like bearings or wear surfaces.
Is there much brass? its normal for you to get small amounts over time as the wear plates or piston shoes in the rotating groups slowly wear.
We checked out the bronze filter (I do not the name of them) that are located in the oil pipes from each hydrostatic motor & brake and one of them is almost destroyed, we checked the hydrostatic motor and we found too much spacing between the short axle shaft and the plate where is connected, the short axle shaft has a bronze bushing in it, maybe the bronze particles are coming from this bush? How can i post a picture?

Tazza

Staff member
We checked out the bronze filter (I do not the name of them) that are located in the oil pipes from each hydrostatic motor & brake and one of them is almost destroyed, we checked the hydrostatic motor and we found too much spacing between the short axle shaft and the plate where is connected, the short axle shaft has a bronze bushing in it, maybe the bronze particles are coming from this bush? How can i post a picture?
That is a possibility. The filters are called case drain filters as they are attached to the case drain circuit.
For pictures, you need to host them on a site like photobucket, right click copy then right click paste into your message, they should appear.

OP
OP
M

MPatagonia

That is a possibility. The filters are called case drain filters as they are attached to the case drain circuit.
For pictures, you need to host them on a site like photobucket, right click copy then right click paste into your message, they should appear.
Thanks a lot Tazza, but finally yesterday night we found the problem, the particles comes from the right part of the hydrostatic pump, it is a bad news, I just ordered the parts! Thanks a lot to all of you guys!

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks a lot Tazza, but finally yesterday night we found the problem, the particles comes from the right part of the hydrostatic pump, it is a bad news, I just ordered the parts! Thanks a lot to all of you guys!
Where did you order the parts from? When i did my pump, it wasn't that nasty, the dealer was 6 times the price!
Make sure you flush as much oil out as you can, you don't want it damaging your new parts...

OP
OP
M

MPatagonia

Where did you order the parts from? When i did my pump, it wasn't that nasty, the dealer was 6 times the price!
Make sure you flush as much oil out as you can, you don't want it damaging your new parts...
I order the parts from the states, a friend of mine manage that, the parts for right side of the pump was around USD 1k, in my country USD 3k. I will follow your advice, flush as much as we can!!!