T133 Hydraulic Control Valve

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

wildlife

Can anyone tell me who manufactured the hydraulic control valve used on the T133? It's a 3 spool valve with detents on the center and one side (aux & lift). I suspect it may be a Parker valve, but I can't find any markings.

Bugite

I also have problems with control valve, angle/ tilt will not hold any advice, it will fade than hold and left all night drop all the way,????

ghs57

Can anyone tell me who manufactured the hydraulic control valve used on the T133? It's a 3 spool valve with detents on the center and one side (aux & lift). I suspect it may be a Parker valve, but I can't find any markings.

I had my control valve rebuilt several years ago (2014) by QCC (quality control corp). I was told by my local hydraulic shop that the original valve was built by Duke's Fluid Power, and there was still a tag on the valve. They are long gone, but their assets were acquired by QCC. I contacted the company, talked to an engineer who had me send the valve to them. They sent it back, repainted black, with all new spools and seals 🦭. Works great. Cost was a few hundred dollars. I'll have to check my paperwork on the details, but this is what I recall off the top of my head.

Latest posts