T 190 computer short

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

peterwaco

I have a 2014 t 190 that is blowing the computer fuse. I spoke to the dealer and they said it either a rub through wire or a internal short in the computer. I have checkedmost of the harness without starting t remove it and cannot find the bad wire. I disconected the two computer boxes and I am still getting the short. My thought is that it cant bee a bad computer if its still shorting with the computer disconected. My question is do all sensors and saftey switches run through the computer or do some get direct power from thru the computer fuse. Im trying to isolate the short so im not randomly looking. Is it possible that the short is in the fuse block? ther is only a short run of wires between the fuse and the computer and its well protected. I am going to start pulling the harness out to inspect from fuse box to the computer but other than that im not sure where to look.

OP
OP
P

peterwaco

I have unplugged every sensor, computer lights and harness conector I can find and still it shorts out short. I am going to start tracing the wire back from the fuse box but will have to cut the harness casing. I am at a loss for a good idea at this point.

Latest posts