Stump planer/auger

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

I've bought a t770 for mulching but until I get busy with mulching I'll do most anything to make money with it. These stump augers look interesting but lots of thing on YouTube are not quite as good as they seem. The Fecon seems the obvious winner but is 20k. I've seen a few just under 5k but have no clue how well they work. I'm have trouble finding a lot of info from people that own and use them daily. The going rate in my area starts at $75 per.

OP
OP
B
So I broke down and called Skid Steer Solutions today, the salesman told me (he wouldn't lie would he?) the Eterra stump grinder would hold up to daily all day use. He did say green hard wood would not produce the big fluffy chips like you see on the videos. Good news for me is we are in pine tree land here in South Carolina.

Tazza

Staff member
So I broke down and called Skid Steer Solutions today, the salesman told me (he wouldn't lie would he?) the Eterra stump grinder would hold up to daily all day use. He did say green hard wood would not produce the big fluffy chips like you see on the videos. Good news for me is we are in pine tree land here in South Carolina.
Why would they lie? :)
I'd assume it has warranty, so if it wasn't up to the task, you'd have a way of getting your money back.

bubba24

i know this post is almost 2 years old. i was wondering if you bought the stump auger and if so, how has it worked out for you. considering one myself. thanks bubba

bubba24

i know this post is almost 2 years old. i was wondering if you bought the stump auger and if so, how has it worked out for you. considering one myself. thanks bubba
if anyone else bought one of these auger/planers i would love to know about your experience with it. thanks bubba

Latest posts