Small town business

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

akoyote

We run a 2014 deere 328e, along with 2 quadaxle dump trucks, a 621c case loader, komatsu d41p-6 dozer, and a case 9020b excavator. Honestly I came here to put for sale a DPF off our deere skidsteer that had the egr and dpf deleted, but I'll actually stick around and see if I can offer advice that helps anyone mechanical wise, I enjoy working on equipment but I'm not an expert by any means compared to people who do it for a living, however I am a alright welder/fabricator. Nice to meet you all.

Bobby the T190

Welcome. I'm a newbie two,
both here and SS ownership/operating.

The forum doesn't appear near as active as the Orange Tractor one that referred me over to here. Guessing cause there's way more Orange tractors out there than skidsteers. Either way, I'm happy to be in both.

GLWS and hoping you can help others down the road.

* Edit: Weird that I got a notification for your ad, but it doesn't appear when browsing the FS forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

akoyote

The forum doesn't appear near as active as the Orange Tractor one that referred me over to here. Guessing cause there's way more Orange tractors out there than skidsteers. Either way, I'm happy to be in both.

* Edit: Weird that I got a notification for your ad, but it doesn't appear when browsing the FS forum.
I don't know what's up with that, says it needs a mod/admin to review it? But you can see it? Somethings buggy.

Bobby the T190

I don't know what's up with that, says it needs a mod/admin to review it? But you can see it? Somethings buggy.
Maybe it's a newbie thing "post approval required" for a while.

"No", I cannot see it.
However I did get a notification email.

kecamml