seat bar sensor problems

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

codyopitz

Hey guys I am new on this so let me know if I am doing this wrong. I have a 2004 s250 turbo. A couple of months ago I was having problems with my seat bar sensor disengaging while in use. So I cleaned the connection that pugs into the bar and it worked fine after that. Just yesterday the same problem came up so I cleaned again and no fix. So I checked the codes and came up with these two 47-22 (8v Low Range) and 11-06 (sensor bar short to ground). So I was looking on here and got a couple of tips to get started..... I cleaned the connections on battery and also replaced battery. Checked the ground on engine and cleaned as well. Also checked the computer connections and wiring that I can see. No nicks or bare wires. After That was all done I started it again and got a new code with the other ones 12-22 (front aux thumb paddle out of range low). I remembered that on one thread I saw some have similar problems and a user said that his computer was going bad.... I hope someone could help me I am lost at this point and have to get it out on a job in the middle of next week. Thank you guys

bobbie-g

Sorry no one seems to be able to offer advice. About all I know about those sensors is that mine are a Hall effect sensor, where a magnet near the electronic sensor produces a change in current flow thru the sensor. --- I've not had any trouble with my computers, so I can't be of much help there. --- This is a great fourum with lots of smart folks, so don't give up. And pse let us know how you resolved your problem. :) ---Bobbie-G