Scat Trak 1500C

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

FLLW Owner

Hey all. New to the forum, checking things out. Just picked up a 1998 Scat Trak 1500C looking for a manual.

cdmccul

I'd say no, but the forum doesn't seem to be so busy that people would totally miss your messages.

But this is just the personal/machine introduction section. I know nothing of your issue, but I'm just saying HI to be a nice guy. :)

There is a "Manuals" forum section, as well as possibly a section for just your brand of machine.

ddbackhoe

I would go to here:

https://www.skidsteerforum.com/forums/kubota-wacker-neuson-hesston-ih-ford-other.31/

Your machine I believe was built by JCB, so that will broaden your resource pool too.
Thats not quite correct. They were originally made by Omniquip, Omniquip Textron, then sold off to Volvo. they have been confused with Thomas and others but were their own thing.

Unfortunately lots of the parts are "obsolete" by manufacturer part numbers but with some digging, research, good hydraulic shop and machine shop its all fixable if you want. Ive even had some luck sourcing some parts from Volvo. If you look through the Volvo specs, I think the 1500 is comparable to the M60 series (C I think), but I know the 2300D is basically the same as a MC110 (different power plant and radiator setup.