S650 Recall?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RodNH

S650 owners: Anyone else been notified of a Bobcat recall? My early S650 (2010) is now in the dealers shop. I'm told it needs a replacement bracket and bolts of a newer design that go between the engine block and the hydrostatic/hydraulic pump assembly, on the end opposite of the pump drive pulley. Apparently there have been failures of the original bolts that caused significant damage. This updated "fix" is covered under warranty. I don't know if other models have the same problem.

carphead

carphead on 02- 23-2013 10:12 am hi rod, i bought my s650 (2010) and i had a bad vibration in the pump and motor. the bolts had broke holding the pump to the block. the dealership updated with a new bracket and mounting system which seems to be fine but i still have some vibration and i found the problem when raised the cab and could see the broken bolts and they were grade 8 bolts. i asked the dealership about any recalls on this problem and they said no. i hope to hear from bobcat so i can do a repeat inspection at the dealership.